We are looking for a Nursery Nurse, qualified to a Level 3 (minimum Level 2) who will be available to work part-time, 1.00pm-5.15pm Monday - Friday during term-time. The role of Nursery Nurse will involve working in our popular Pre-Nursery and Wrap-Around setting, based at Mill Mead Primary School, Hertford.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for applicants who are able to work 1.00pm-5.15pm, Monday-Friday. Additional shifts may also be available during school holidays, by mutual agreement. Childcare arrangements can be considered if you have a child, or children, currently attending Mill Mead School.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To help in the transition from our Pre-Nursery and to / from our Wrap-Around care.
- To be part of the team providing a safe, stimulating environment for the children, with creative and appropriate play opportunities.
- To carry out daily risk assessments.
- To lead activities in a controlled and responsible manner, implementing the current Behaviour Policy when required.
- To act as a good role model for all children.
- To contribute to planning activities.
- To carry out observations and next steps on Early Years children.
How to apply:
Please contact The Meads Office directly and speak to either Rosa or Jess, for further information, or an application pack. We can be contacted by phone: 01992 582055 or by email: email@example.com . Application forms should be returned either: in person, by email, or by post.
Applications close: When the position is filled