The Meads are looking to recruit Playleaders to work in our popular Pre-Nursery and Afterschool Club, based at Mill Mead Primary School, Hertford.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for applicants who are able to work 2.15pm-5.30pm, Monday-Friday, or a combination of evenings. Additional shifts may also be available during school holidays, by mutual agreement. Childcare arrangements can be considered if you have a child, or children, currently attending Mill Mead School.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To help in the transition from our Pre-Nursery to our Afterschool Club.
- To be part of the team providing a safe, stimulating environment for the children, with creative and appropriate play opportunities.
- To carry out daily risk assessments.
- To lead activities in a controlled and responsible manner, implementing the current Behaviour Policy when required.
- To act as a good role model for all children.
- To contribute to planning activities.
- To carry out observations and next steps.
How to apply:
Please contact The Meads Office directly and speak to either Lisa, Rosa, or Jess, for further information, or an application pack. We can be contacted by phone, or by email (details below).
Application packs should be sent via email, or by post (postal address at the top of this advert).
Applications close: Tuesday 31st October 2017.