The Meads are looking to recruit Playleaders to work in our popular Afterschool Club, based at Mill Mead Primary School, Hertford.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for applicants who are able to work 3.00pm-6.00pm, Monday-Friday, or a combination of evenings. Additional shifts may also be available during school holidays, by mutual agreement. Childcare arrangements can be considered if you have a child, or children, currently attending Mill Mead School.
No qualifications are necessary as appropriate training will be given. Previous experience is desirable, but not essential.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be part of the team of Playleaders providing a safe, stimulating environment for the children, with creative and appropriate play opportunities.
- To carry out daily risk assessments.
- To lead activities in a controlled and responsible manner, implementing the current Behaviour Policy when required.
- To act as a good role model for all children.
- To contribute to planning activities.
How to apply:
Please contact The Meads Office directly and speak to either Lisa, Rosa, or Jess, for further information, or an application pack. We can be contacted by phone on 01992 582055, or by email email@example.com.
Application packs should be sent via email, or by post (The Meads Management Group, Mill Mead School, Port Vale, Hertford, Herts, SG14 3AA).
Applications close: Monday 9th October 2017.